The QC Inspector will be responsible for performing inspection on medical devices to specified requirements to determine product disposition. Will operate in accordance with company procedures, FDA Regulations, ISO 13485;2016 and other applicable requirements.
- Completes routine and complex inspections using applicable
sampling plans/control plans to verify product and services
conform to quality and other engineering and Quality Assurance
- Performs visual and dimensional inspection, and functionality of
- Performs pt Piece inspections at the beginning of jobs for
machine operators and approves or identifies non-conforming
measurements of pt Piece.
Identifies and documents potentially non-conforming product.
- Ensures non-conforming product is properly segregated and
Interfaces with other departments, to address and resolve
product related issues.
Reads, understands, and follows company procedures, policies,
and work instructions.
- Moves product to the correct department according to the flow
of job travelers.
- Maintains accurate inspection records, filing systems and
appropriate documentation to conform to all quality regulations.
Operates CMM as needed.
- Uses computer and different computer applications/programs
for each job/project.